Alta Ruta Classic
FEDME/UIAA members: 360,30€
Non members: 383,30€
FEDME/UIAA members: 224,30€
Non members: 232,80€
Tour of Monte Perdido glacier
FEDME/UIAA members: 227€
Non members: 237€
Alta ruta with a guide
FEDME/UIAA members: 720,30€
Non members: 743,30€
Alta Ruta Classic + Mt Perdido
FEDME/UIAA members: 394,80€
Non members: 425,80€
Alta Ruta Classic + Vignemale
FEDME/UIAA members: 405,25€
Non members: 440,45€
Alta Ruta Classic + Mt Perdido + Vignemale
FEDME/UIAA members: 439,75€
Non members: 483,45€
The Prince includes
1. Registration expense and full management of your reservation
2. Welcome package: an exclusive 10L hermitically sealed bag, Alta Ruta t-shirt and buff, map and official guidebook for the route, a shower voucher for Bujaruelo on the day your trek ends, a complementary drink at all refuges on your route and a full mug at Bujaruelo when you finish.
3. A picnic at the Góriz Refuge (in case your route stops there).
4.A welcome reception at the Bujaruelo Refuge at 19:00 on the day you arrive, with an informative talk about the route, in which we’ll answer any questions you might have and give you information about conditions on the route.
5. A forfeit that can be stamped at the refuges.
6. Surprise package at the Pineta Refuge.
7. Guaranteed half board (dinner, bed and breakfast) lodging.
8. Official Map shippments available once the reservation is paid (1 Shipment per reservation, only until June 30th).
9. Live group tracking device.
More than 16 days before the route, you will be refunded 100% of your down payment minus administrative expenses.
15 to 6 days before, you will be refunded 50% of your down payment minus administrative expenses.
The last 5 days you will not be refunded for the down payment and you will also have to pay administrative expenses.
2 days before the start of the trek or less you will be charged 100% of the reservation fees.
In all cancelations there will be a 10€ administrative expenses fee per reservation.